Guys, what would you think about a girl who had sex with you on the first date?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Happened one time to me with some girl I met online. When we were first talking, she indicated that most other guys on the dating site we used just hit her up for sex, and that she didn't like it because it was disrespectful. The hypocrisy lied in the fact that at the end of the date, she initiated the sex despite me trying to turn it down (I caved because I am horny sadly) after having told me how rude it was that guys just wanted to meet her up to hook up, rather than romance her the way I did. Two days later she said she couldn't do the "Messing around and what not" stuff anymore, then she just stopped responding to me when I would try to communicate.
    I don't mind people wanting to hook up, but just state your intentions BEFORE going out on a date with someone. It will definitely save guys a lot of money, time and frustration.

What Guys Said 20

• It depends on how much we had talked before the date, and how well we connected. But i wouldn't make any harsch judgements right away based on that. You can usually tell if a girl is "easy" or not depending on her behaviour/personality, so even if she has sex with me on the first date it might not be something she does with everyone.

• That she had a normal sex drive and that we had chemistry.

• Maybe they have a connection or chemistry. I won't judge because you never really know

• Absolutely nothing and why would I? She's still the same person I met last night, I would however need to remind myself to not take it too fast because in my experience passions that start with intense fire only end even more so.

• i wouldn't think anything tbh.

• I will lose respect for her 100%... of course i am not the only one she dated.. She has obviously dated before me and she would have slept with every guy on the first date... There is nothing special left about her...
    That tells she is easy and definitely the type of girl i wanna make her a girlfriend or a wife...

• When you have sex with a guy has no affect on what he thinks of your morals. Whatever he thought of you before sex is the same thing he will think of you after sex.

• if she wanted to ahve sex with me... ok np :)

• That we made a connection and acted on it

• If that happened, then I would be the same, I would be having sex on the first date too. You can't have one standard for men and another for women.

Also it depends. If you walk into her house and she's naked waiting for you, that's different from if you took her to a movie, then went for a meal, then spent the whole night talking. You might feel you really knew someone after that.

SO yes - best not to judge just on the basis of when you first have sex.

• Likes to move fast!

• If there's chemistry who am I to day no

• she must really like to fuck

• She's my girlfriend since December 2012 and, now, we live in a flat we both bought.

• Hi I want a girlfriend who is nice sexy cute funny good looking good kisser sexy body and sexy breast

• Its never happened toe so I wouldn't know

• She wouldn't.
    I'd probably reject her.

• Yes but, I'm a different breed of man. I genuinely prefer dating promiscuous women. Though having sex on a first date does not guarantee that she is promiscuous, the possibility that she is and may cheat on me at a later point in time is akin to a drug to me...

• As I have said before, it had better be the bomb if you want me to come back, and even then I we will never have a serious relationship.

• my fiancee had sex with me on the first date and it was amazing and i obviously love her