Help with my first kiss?

Okay so my crush finally asked me out last Saturday. Last night we were talking and he asked when I wanted to have our first kiss. I freaked out and told him that I wanted to wait a week and he said that's fine but he REALLY wants to kiss me. (We've both liked each other for over 2 years so we've waited a long time for it) And I promised him that I would kiss him on Friday and I also said that it would be a surprise kiss and he wouldn't expect it. He knows that this will be my very first kiss with any guy ever and for me it means SO much that it's with him and that's why I'm so scared. I'm afraid it'll be awkward and I won't do something right. He keeps telling me not to be nervous and that it'll be fine and idek what to do. I have until Friday to learn how to kiss Help please?
BQ: Guys, If your girlfriend was going to surprise kiss you out of nowhere how would you want her to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well 14 is pretty early for a first kiss but anyways. Ok so the first thing is that the moment has to be right. If u do at the wrong time it will make it awkward. The right time is whenever u feel like u want to kiss him and him as well. Dont rush into it or do it out of the blue either. It can still be a surprise but u build up to it. By that i mean u first have soft puppy eyes that say u want him. U speak slowly, softly and smoothly and create an atmosphere with a lot of tension. Good tension. Have solid eye contact and look like u want to be kissed. I would let him lean in, but if u want to then u can do that too. Tilt ur head to the right slightly so u dont clash noses. Lol. And start off slow and sensual and then build up the intensity if u want to go there. Do whatever feels natural cos a kiss is all about feeling. Make sure ur lips are soft and not dry. Have good breath also. Ur hands can also explore his body by holding his head or shoulders or anywhere where u feel comfortable. This is just a start and there is heaps more info u can learn. Hope this helps a little.

What Guys Said 1

• just hug him. look into his eyes lean in and kiss him

What Girls Said 3

• Just a quick peck!

• Calm down it will come naturally relax your lips and let him kiss you back

• I was scared for years about kissing and only until recently I managed to kind of let go of the technicalities and just enjoy the moment for what it is (keep in mind I'm 17 and I had my first kiss at 11). If you think about it too much you are bound to mess it up. Just follow his lead, trust your instincts and it will come naturally to you. Just make sure you a) don't stick your tongue down his throat, b) try not to use teeth and c) get out of your own head and just enjoy it. Start with a peck and then slightly part your lips. Hope it all goes well!