Are the girls on dating sites left overs?

Are the good looking girls already hand picked by guys that know them and guys they meet in real life.
And the not so attractive are left to take to dating sites to get guys.

I know this is a generalization but does it hold tre from your experiences, I would guess because the average looking girls would be able to look thier best in the pictures they put up in dating sites and so have a stronger pulling power as opposed to real life where guys don`t give them a second look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily.

A lot of them want attention and validation for their looks, so you'll find some quality women that aren't really serious about dating some guy they met online. Unless he happens to be top notch.

A very tiny minority (I suspect) are genuine, quality girls that approach online dating from a logical perspective. Expanding their reach in the dating world can only help their cause. She can be exposed to dozens of guys a week, whereas her job exposes her to maybe 2-3. It's a numbers game and she's open minded.

Then there are the quality girls that try it out of curiosity, discover the perverse nature of men behind a keyboard, and never return.

For the most part, the girls who don't join for any of the above reasons tend to be the obese, the ugly, the single mothers, and those with poor taste. Online, their value goes up because the dating game is so one-sided in favor of vaginas.

• that last paragraph that is what I meant

• You have to consider the whole pie.

What Girls Said 4

• All single people are "left overs." They're the people that haven't yet been "chosen". At least by the right person.

But also, girls are human beings, if you've yet to realize that. What's hilarious is that you're single and considering using a dating site yet you've decided that the girls on dating sites are pathetic somehow, tad hypocritical

• My point here is whatever conclusion you arrive at about girls on dating sites also applies to you.

• "All single people are "left overs." They're the people that haven't yet been "chosen"."
      what about the single people by choice your statement is a syllogistic fallacy

• I followed that with "At least by the right person.
      " people who are single by choice are usually waiting for the right person. They've got dates, but they haven't found the one.

Some, but very few people just simply refuse to date period

• Nope. When you join a dating site you will find other people labeled as "new" on there who are not already hand picked.

• Not true. Some people find it easier to get to know people online first.

• They kind of are...

What Guys Said 5

• not at all... some of em, cannot find da guy they r lookin for, irl bro ;)

• true but girls are not picky like guys

• I think there are still some good looking ones that want a guy that's not local to them. So it can't be said to be all girls.

• I don't know if it's true or not, but this is why I haven't become involved with online dating.. tinder or okcupid or anything like that

• so you are hesitant about the gals in the dating sites

• i dont have enough experience to be hesitant, i just haven't gotten involved with it

• If they are pretty they are dumb/spoiled or naive.

• Generally... yes, they are.