Who here is afraid of Rejection?

I don't give myself a chance out there when it comes to crushes and I really hate/afraid to get rejected by my crush.

Please share if you feel the same

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm also afraid of rejection so hun don't feel to bad

What Guys Said 6

• Why should i be affraid
    every failure is a sign, sign of how to not to something and that is a lesson and every new lesson helps me grow as a person

• not afraid... if it happens, let it be :)

• I'm actually not afraid of rejection. As long as I put in my best effort I'll be satisfied with myself.

• Yes, i am quite afraid of it. But I went to chase for my current girlfriend anyway

• 🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋

• Yup, I'm the same way.

What Girls Said 5

• I think everyone is to some degree.

• I'm not really scared of being rejected by my crush I'm more scared that if my crush liked me back but we weren't in a relationship I'm more scared that he'll find someone better than me especially since he goes to a different school. I always think like ok there's gonna be some girl out there better than me so why would he like me and stuff like that it just makes me nervous and insecure

• Ik the feeling! I never tell anyone how I feel about them cause I don't want something bad to happen/them not like me back.

• Rejection is painful in any form, and I think mostly everyone is going to have a fear to it for some extent. I don't throw myself at crushes either. I will likely pursue them if they have already dropped hints that they are into me.

• I feel horrible when I have to "reject" any guy trying to ask me out and they try real hard