Guys, why do you date a bartender?

curiosity... my ex boyfriend of 7 years who introduced me to his family member and he used to protect me from everything , and get jealous on eberything even he used to love me wearing classy clothe , not short stuff ( he left his ex girlfriend because she used to wear trashy stuff to get attention ), he hate to take me clubbing or post anypicture of us on social media.. he used to tell me iam special and not like any girl he knew in everything
we left eaach other 6 months ago.. and now i realised he is in a relation with a Bartender , she is ottaly the opposite of me in everything ! and he used to say he hates a girl with heavy makeup , wo smokes , drink everyday wear short stuff and she has all the things he hates he now posts pictures with her everywheere and she have a lot of pictures with a lot of boys arround her he does not mind... what do you think did he lie to me? why do guys think about dating a bartender? is he really in love with her? in 2 months
plus i was not an easy girl i made him beg to get his first kiss and in 2 months i think he got everything from her.. why is he treating her like he did to me

i know its not a shameful job but why is he dating the opposite of what he like

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, men are like that. They go for what is available. That you were hard to get speaks well of you. This also gives you a LOT more value to a man. Keep seeing your value. Don't worry about an old boyfriend. Keep being anything but easy.

To tell the truth most men would mess around with the neighbors cat if they could catch it... they aren't picky.

What Guys Said 8

• maybe he wants to forget u TOTALLY?

• yeah np... it'snot a shameful job :)

• sure why not. i like social, confident, outgoing girls and bartenders generally would have those qualities.

• Do you really need to ask?

You traumatized him.

• what do you mean i traumatizd him

• maybe YOU changed him. Good job... :l

• i didn't do anything he left without an explenation and showed up after 1 month and now its been 2 months he is in a relationship with her and they aare all oveer each other... how could he forget about me or hurt me without anyreason b posting pictures everywhere

• that is strange...

• Yeah for sure

• Ok, I'm going to give this one to you as concise as I can.
    He didn't post pictures with you because he wanted to keep you a secret.
    He didn't take you out because he wanted to sleep with other women since you obviously weren't doing it with him.
    The fact that she's a bartender doesn't have anything to do with it.
    Every guys likes when women wear makeup. If makeup didn't make you look better no one would wear it.

You were his secret girl that he kept from everyone else so he could see other girls on the side. He was never serious about you.

What Girls Said 1

• he just likes her.

• why he never posted a picture of us on social media but he did with her everywhere... and it been only 1 month in a relation