Do white men are better than black men?

For black girls too? Because seems that all women prefer white men, white, latina and Asian.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah white men are not better than black men or any other race or ethnicity. Individuals within different ethnicities can be better than others though.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know honestly. It seems like most white women like white guys, and black girls have recently been split 50/50 on liking white guys and black guys.

I have a thing for most Asian girls, but it seems that they generally prefer black guys, and some Asian guys, infact for them, it seems like white guys are their least favorite.

• Asian girls mostly prefer Asians and caucasians guys

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• i know gals who prefer black and indian guys 8)

• I'm talking about the majority, of course also have women who like Asian, black and etc..

• It is really personal choice what women prefer - Don't think there is any hardwired ranking go on.

• Yea true all Black/Hispanic/Asian men etc are walking around without girlfriends/wives. Black/Hispanic/Asian men etc can't have any relationships/or get sex because they aren't white.

• Every guy deserves love now!

• Race has nothing to do with a persons worth

• Neither are better than the other, its who you are attracted to that matters.

• what planet do you live on.

• i dont know what all that mumbo jumbo is you just said but i dont think we are talking about the same thing and if you read my comment under the video below you will see the video has changed my outlook.

• "you're trying to deny facts, maybe you need to stop watching TV and internet"

Those numbers are from the blog of OkCupid, a dating website. I don't see how it is any representative of real life considering it was made using their own user database. Unless the whole america has a need for dating website it is clearly irrelevant.

• What make you think this way?

• All generalizations are Always wrong. <------ including that one

• No one is better based on their ethnicity, unless their ethnicity gives them wings.

• No all races are equal in my eyes no White man is better than
    any other man of a different race

• They are more successful and they marry and raise their kids in far far greater numbers.

What Girls Said 15

• -____________-

• I'll just post statistics for this question. Plus one video that not sure how trust worthy it is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

qz.com/.../

blog.okcupid.com/.../

dating.lovetoknow.com/Statistics_on_Interracial_Relationships

• very interesting video changed my outlook and it makes sense white men prefer any other race besides white women and here i thought it was the other way around which explains why i see white women with other races.

• They are not better.

• No they are not better. The thing is, white guys are the only ones that go for me, therefore I date them more than I do black guys. :/

• I think this question are very confusing, why are the sky blue and are grass green?

uuuuhhhhhhhhh...

-brain explosion-

• lol hey i thought the sky was green and the grass was blue lmao.

• No they are not better, there are bad ones around.
    I dislike some who think Asian girls are easy laid, and try to play with their charm thinking all girls would fall for them because of their race. make me puke.
    Yes they seem to be popular but I won't put them way up there.

• "Do white men are better than black men"

• a man is a man color does not change a thing he is still a man and based on how they are raised and there morals is what makes a man who he is not his color.

• I don't usually come in contact with black men because I live in an all white neighborhood and My school only has a handful of black people in it. And the black people in my school all hate me. So its kind of "instinct to go towards white me." I'm black by the way.

• i have preferred east Asian men since age 13.

• But you're the vocal exception, of course have women who like black men too but I'm talking about the majority.

• But have much more white guys and Asian girls even having less Asians than any other group, and the western media don't show this in the right proportion to make some Asian guys feel better, they even try to undermine this kind of couple and try to relate bad things only to make some Asian guys who hate this couple because of their racism to make they feel better.

I think in the media of Asian countries like Japan, Korea and others they also don't show white guys with Asian girls but I think they try to show Asian guys with white girls.

• i've lived in both america and japan (and korea for vacation) and in all of these countries i have seen a LOT of white/black male&asian female couples in tv commercials, magazine ads, etc. and of course in hollywood. it's exceedingly rare to see Asian male&white/black females ANYWHERE in the media. it's not going too far to even call it avant garde. recently a few companies have been trying to use this in ad campaigns (here in japan) and everyone is like wow that's different.

• I prefer black guys. My boyfriend is black.

• I'm black, but like white men. But I honestly don't care much about race

• Am I the only one that see's a grammar error with the title... I believe you were trying to say ARE white men better than black men. Erase the do and slide the are to the beginning of the sentence.

• i dont know what you're asking tbh

• Not all women prefer white men. Love and lust don't know skin color. Skin color only matters to those who are racist. I have never slept with a black man, probably on the simply fact that I have been in a steady relationship for seven years. But that doesn't mean that I don't like black men in general. There are a lot of good men out there. Black, white, Asian, French, native, etc . There is no "better" man.

• I'm a black girl but I like white guys. I have dated a middle eastern/south Asian guy.