Going to my crush's school?

I'm 15 and I'm homeschooled. My sister (16) takes piano lessons and I have a crush on one of her classmates. Next year I'm going to go to public school and I have a choice of three schools to choose from. One of the schools is the one my crush goes to, but it isn't my parent's favorite. I want to know, is it weird if I try to convince my parents to let me go to her school? The don't know I like this girl. She is a nice girl so I could probably just sit at her table at lunch, since I don't know anybody at the other schools. How should I try to convince them? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't like the school, you shouldn't go there just for a girl.

• I like the school, but my parent like another school more.

What Girls Said 2

• What happens when u stop liking her? Education first bro.

• Don't go to a school just because you have a crush. See what each school has to offer

• I did. I like her school but my parents like another... Their choice is the final one :(

What Guys Said 2

• i guess "she's my crush" won't count as an excuse bro... sorry :/

• Going somewhere just for a crush not the best criteria for picking a school.

• I like the school but my parent want me to go to another school.