Would you date teenage girls?

The age of concent is 16 in most places. If you found a girl really beautiful, and liked her too.. but then found out she was still in High School, would it make a difference?

Because I have a friend who has 300k followers on instagram, and she's only 16 but a bunch of guys comment things like "sexy" and "have sex with me?".

Just wondering..

Most Helpful Guy

• Given that i A, find her attractive, B, she finds me attractive, C, i like her personality, and D, she likes my personality, it wouldn't bother me if she was between 16 and 18 (if we were in a state where 16 is the age of consent). I would not SEARCH for a girl of that age, but if i fell in love, the age wouldn't matter.

But even i all these other factors add up, the relationship would probably crumble when she graduates HS, and goes to college. So I'd rather not, but what happens happens.

What Guys Said 3

• np if she was above 16 :)

• i wouldn't actively search for someone under 18 but i suppose things can happen

• I'm a teenager, so yes.

What Girls Said 4

• That's just fucking disgusting. No adult should want to be with a child.

• If any guy over the age of 18 or 21 says anything along the lines off "yea I would totally date a 16 year old" then they are sick in the head.

• I met my husband when I was 16, and he was certainly not 16. It didn't stop us from having a relationship. actually, we used to get buzzed on late start days, and he would drive me to school

• that's too young for me.