Girls, Asking her out via double text?

So here's the thing I want to ask this girl out and it seems like we've gotten along well up till now even spending a couple days entirely together (one of which she sought me out).
But I as of this week she's slowed down messaging a lot, keep in mind the last thing she said to me in person was that I was way too nice and amazing) but I do think she met up with an old guy in the day we didn't meet...
anyway today she said her homeworks been kicking her ass and that's why she's been quiet, we talked back and forth a bit but she didn't respond to my most recent message.
Would it be in total bad form to send her a second text asking her out? And would it be worst to mention that this is my first time getting the courage to ask someone out when I'm 23?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Why don't you just ask her out when you see her?

• I would love to, but I won't see her in a while since she attends a different college and we've met through mutual friends (who are closer to her), and in groups for people with common interests, which won't meet for some time. Otherwise I'm 100 percent with you, I hate texting.

• Then just call her and ask her if she's busy this Friday or something like that and when you are able to meet her then that's when you make it official.

• Humm don't do it by text, and if she is not replying then don't

• If she says she's doing homework, then she may really be very busy and stressed out with it. It would be a good idea to check on her.. ask how she's doing.
    I wouldn't ask her out on the phone.. girls prefer guys to ask them in person, this makes us feel that you are serious and sincere.

• I wouldn't ask now. it seems like she could really like you, but if homework is really kicking her ass she wouldn't have time to date either. I would wait a little while before asking her out, and do it in person!!! girls melt when guys do that

• do it in person.

• That would be ideal. And I would agree with you, but it's not an option. We don't attebd the same schools, we met through mutual friends (who are more hers then mine) and we've hing out by going to meetings for people with similiar interests which she won't be able to attend for quite some time. I'd also like to get my foot in the door before someone else does, of im being honest.