Not about to put up with this shit. Advice?

Basically we go out on a first date it's great. We make out many times. We have blast. Then on the second date she's all sweet and cool and flirty but refuses to kiss me. She says it fun to watch me get frustrated. What kind of monster does that. Should I even ponder putting up with that. I really wanna be like fuck it. But uh she's pretty cool.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Hah she's teasing you!

• you're overreacting

• Nah. I just have human feelings. Maybe your a demon.

• I'm not a demon haha, but uhh don't you think you're overreacting because on one date she refused to kiss you?

• You don't understand tho. It was like the perfect scene. We were watching the sunset on the water. But yea honestly I prob am.

• She's just flirting, it's nice to see a guy get annoyed if he can't kiss you. It makes girls feel like they really want to

What Guys Said 3

• maybe she's saying this jokingly? :)

• Yea she's teasing you. Don't let it get to you. Act natural as if it doesn't bother cause if she sees that it bothers you then she'll keep doing it

• I'm trying but it's tough.

• I'm on the same page as you, I'm not into those hot and cold games but at this stage in your life it's important you learn how to deal with things like this. Learn to not let it bother you. Just be cool and don't let these teasing games get too you

• End it quick