"Date" someone you met online, possible?

Yes, is pretty common to create a profile and meet the person on a cafe BUT what if this an old school story.

Yes, you met through the internet BUT you live in different countries? There's a chance, a good one that you will meet in the future, you know the person exist because you are Facebook friends an let's be real you know when is a real FB page or not besides calls and Skype sessions.

Would you try in this scenario?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It is difficult in separate countries but Skype and other forms of online communications will help.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• 20 years ago, I did this. I was from New York YSA and she was from Nova Scotia Canada, eh? It did not work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there is possibility for anything to happen but i only do it
    if i could go on Skype with the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, waste of time. Long distance is hard enough when you have an established relationship - trying to build one from scratch over the internet is just asking for trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • even if u live in different countries it's possible via Skype and stuff :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeting online is fine, but I don't see how you can date unless we can actually spend time with them.. If they live in driveable distance, ya date the fuck out of them, but if they live far away.. then you're SOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're cute.

How cute are you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's possible, but not likely.

0|0
    0|0