What are some signs a guy on tinder is looking for something more serious?

I know some people think tinder is just for hooking up but I know some poeple use it to date just like any other dating site and are not necessarily looking to just hook up. What would you say are some signs that a guy is not just looking to hookup on there? I've been talking to a guy on tinder for about three weeks. He seems sweet and has asked a lot of questions getting to know me. He doesn't give me the impression he's looking just for sex but who knows. What are some signs to watch out for that says a guy just wants to hookup on tinder?

Most Helpful Girl

• all guys on tinder just want to hook up.

What Guys Said 2

• he'll mention it by himself i guess... no?

• By now he would have brought up sex, so it appears he is looking for something serious.

What Girls Said 2

• When he's not in a hurry to get in your pants as soon as possible. He's conversations won't be all about sex sex sex.

• When he actually asks you questions about yourself and wants to make actual conversation.