It never works out with the girls I want to be with but then I pass opportunities with others. It's getting me down. Can anyone give me some advice?

I seriously have terrible luck with the girls I like. I either get denied, friendzoned, they end up moving (happened 3 times now) and one wouldn't leave her loser boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like giving up but then I meet a girl I like and I try only for it to blow up in my face. Meanwhile, girls I have no interest in pursue and sometimes even harrass me. I know it shouldn't but it really frustrates me. Does anyone have any helpful advice? I'm at a loss at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• You keep looking! just dont give up.

What Girls Said 1

• Give someone who is interested in you a chance even if you aren't super attracted to them. In my case, i gave my boyfriend a chance even though i was skeptical and i am so happy i did he is the best thing to ever happen to me.

• It's not even that I don't find them attractive. It's that a lot of the girls who hit on me are ones that get around and I don't want to be with a girl who's been with that many guys. I'm not trying to be a prude but I mean it when I see some of these girls have been with A LOT of guys. Another one was just too old for me and had 3 kids.

What Guys Said 2

• don't lose opportunities bro with gals that may b interested in u ;)

• Pass nothing up date everything that u see eventually that one date ur gonna say she is fantastic! she's out there dude

• A big problem I have is that most of the girls who are into me are "easy" if you know what I mean and I don't want to be the guy who's with the girl that's slept with so many guys.