Guys, I am interested in a guy but he's a very sloppy dresser with poor grooming?

We work at one of the fanciest/nicest office in the city but he dress like a homeless hipster... I really do have feelings for him but I don't know if I can get pass the sloppiest... I am not sure what to do. Can we date someone who can't exactly meet our standards?

Most Helpful Guy

• so wot... u cannot change his dressing code... it's his life :sorry :)

What Guys Said 4

• He will find a girl who likes him for being himself, so you can find a guy which you like everything about

• mabey if your into him and ye start dating u can give or drop hints. but if u just fancy him, mabey just give him advice from a girls point of view what would look or suit him better to wear or that :)

• Nobody is perfect in this world. Two people can be same in all respects. Date him and find out if he has feelings for you. May be after you enter his life and change the way he dresses.

• Another prime example girls and women are superficial and shallow,

What Girls Said 2

• Opposites attract.

You're getting to that age where you shouldn't sweat the small stuff anymore.

Would you rather a well dressed guy who has nothing in common with you or a badly dressed guy who could show you the world?

Lasting and meaningful qualities are those that are always worth it.

• If you really like him then that shouldn't matter all that much.