Would dating a personal trainer at my gym be weird?

Just want your opinions..

Is it weird that I've been lusting over him? Lol he's checked me out too, I've seen.

Most Helpful Guy

• you dont eat where you shit.

• See? That's what I was thinking..

• I really like him though

• if you go to that gym like religiously then i wouldn't. thats the platinum rule. Barney Stinson, what up ;) anyways if you really really like him, just try and find another guy before giving him a second thought. it would make life easier for you in the sense of worst case scenarios.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think so, personal trainers also need relationships.

• As a personal trainer, no it's not weird at all. We all want to date girls we meet at the gym anyway so we know that they have at least one similar value that we do; physical fitness.

• Why do you think he signed up to be a personal trainer? lol

• If he's not your personal trainer, I don't see a problem...

• No, but dating a person trainer at your Jim would be. This has been Vital Information for your Everyday Life with Lori Beth Denberg.

What Girls Said 4

• Be prepared for your entire diet and exercise choices to be critiqued. Not all are going to be bad about it but my ex was extremely controlling and negative about what I did and ate. Most will be decent human beings some will be assholes, just like every other human being.

• Well I exercise already 5 times a week at the gym..

• How should I start with him? Should I Facebook him (he has a fitness page).. He's always busy at the gym..

• Yeah or try to catch him at the end of his shift. Then just say how you've noticed him at the gym and was wondering if he wanted to grab drinks

• I think I might be weirded out sometimes...

• not really.

• I don't think so! If it feels right for the two of you, I say go for it!