I've been dating this guy for a couple months, and I haven't told him I have a skin condition. How should I tell him?

I'm in high school. Ever since I was three I've had this skin condition caused by my immune system attacking my body. It's never going to stop, and it leaves rashes on my skin that aren't super pretty. He's never seen them. I really love this guy, and I know he loves me back, but I'm scared that if I tell him I'll lose him. However, if I don't I just feel like I'm setting us up for failure and we can never actually be serious because my health issues are a big part of my life. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh that really sucks. I had skin problems last year, I would get rashes whenever I ate, no matter hat is was, because my digestive system was having problems. Anyway, I think u should be honest with him, if he really loves you he won't care. I know it's scary but if he dumps you for that, be thankful that he did it soon, and now you'll have a chance to find the guy that is really right for u. If he doesn't, then he really loves u and I hope it works out! :)

What Guys Said 1

• If it's contagious then it might affect your relationship. If it isn't then he probably won't mind too much.

What Girls Said 3

• Be honest with him. If he really cares about you, he will try to understand and be there to help you deal with some of the stress.

• I would tell him. If he doesn't want you because of that then he doesn't deserve you.

• just break it to him im sure he won't mind.