Is it "easier" for a less attractive guy to date a hot girl or for a less attractive girl to date a hot guy?

Just curious... Who do you think is more visually?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy has money or power or whatever, it probably doesn't matter what he looks like. He'll probably be able to get someone most would think is too attractive for him based on looks anyways.

One the other hand, while guys don't generally have as many factors that go into what makes them consider dating a girl (physical attraction eats up a larger chunk of the pie), guys still want to get laid so they'll tend to lower the bar quicker in order to accomplish this goal.

It's probably ultimately somewhat equal.

What Guys Said 8

• To be fair I just want to say it's way harder for a guy to be a sexy man than a girl to be a sexy woman. The bar for sexy guy is just higher.

• Ohh that's tough.. I think it would be much easier for the "less attractive girl".. then again, love is blind

• Do you really think it's tougher for guys? If so why?

• Well if I put it in the fat chick vs fat guy reference, a fat guy would have a harder time and it's similar to your question

• generally, i think women are much more open minded to dating a less than attractive guy than guys are to dating a less than attractive girl

• both might be really hard but i think the less attractive guy has it easier than the less attractive girl. guys tend to be very visual based. in my experience, if you can make a girl laugh your looks dont matter anymore

• Plenty of ugly old guys dating hot girls - they just need to be rich.

Less attractive girl dating a hot guy happens too, but not nearly as often.

• I agree. But I do think women aren't that visually as men are. Don't you think? Even if the guy isn't rich or wealthy.

• I think hot girls are mostly with guys who are good looking as well... so i would say it's fare

• Okhh thanks! 😊 manly man like JASON STATHAM? LOL

• Yeah:) like Jason :D

• Both are not easy lol

• No I'm unattractive and even ugly women wouldn't or want to date me.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I have a hot boyfriend, and I'm not exactly what most people would consider attractive. But in general, I think I've seen more hot girls with less attractive guys

• Easy question. Less attractive guy is easier. I see it all the time.

• I think it's easier for less attractive guy to date hot girl. I'm just saying from what I've observed or seen

• Yeah that's what I observed too! When I look at my friends...