How do I ask out a girl I'm interested in, but who doesn't see me that way?

I want to ask out this girl, she's sorta like a colleague of mine. I'm interested and curious about her, wanting to know if we're compatible. We eat together with mutual colleagues for lunch sometimes, which is how I got to know her.

I know she doesn't see me in that way in the slightest, and I myself am a bit hesitant too. After all, curiosity is driving me to find out more about her, if she's looking for a relationship and if I'm compatible.

How should I go about approaching her? Through gradual conversations over the weekly lunch group, or should I invite her for a 2 person after work jogging session? I'm thinking if it's the latter she'll definitely figure something's up, since there are far more mutual colleagues I could have asked to join, but didn't. But it'll be a good way to test the water I guess?

I haven't told her I liked her, nor does she think I like her. So basically this is even before square one, nothing has happened yet. What should I do to best approah her?
Shd I directly ask her out after work, or engage her over a long time under casual group outings?

Most Helpful Girl

• Relationships take time to develop. You can’t force your way into someone else’s life. Just seek to be friends with her. Give yourself time to get to know her. But even more importantly, give her time to get to know you.

If you stop pursuing her, and give the chase a rest, you might find out the answer you’re looking for. If she’s interested in you, she may try to find out where you’ve been. She might actually become more interested in you, because you’re not trying so hard.

• What I meant was.. I haven't told her I liked her, nor does she think I like her. So basically this is even before square one, nothing has happened yet. What should I do to best approah her? Shd I directly ask her out after work, or engage her over a long time under casual group outings?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0