Should I be upset or am I over reacting? please give your thoughts?

I started talking to the guy of my dreams. He seemed to like me and we seemed to be on the same page. We never got to go on a date but there was talk about going on one however I was just really busy on those days. He said he really liked me. However we had our first kiss and I was nervous he said you can't tell I was nervous but it was okay and that we would make the next kiss better. 2 weeks later he stopped answering my calls and texts and then finally answered tell me he can't talk anymore because he has a girlfriend now. One that he met a week ago online. They have now been dating for nine weeks, they are going on vacation together. I'm so upset and disappointed because everything he said we can do he picked up and did with her. Is this wrong of him. I know I should move on but I want him. What can I do

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to move on.

• What If it doesn't work out though maybe me and him can give it a new start and chance

What Guys Said 1

• yeah you're right to be upset but you can't really do anything but move on.

• you won't be anything but a side hoe if you pursue he had a girl before you and will after its best to let him go.

What Girls Said 2

• I am sorry. Move on...

• He was an asshole with you.. you should forget about him and look for someone worthy

• He is fine with his new girlfriend.. If you want to wait for him.. weeks.. months. . Years.. is up to you.. but is the chance that he won't have interest in you anymore.. you should move on.. meet new people, there's a lot of nice guys but you have to date to find them