Should I ask him out? Or wait to see if he asks me?

I've been on two dates with this guy I met online, first was good, second not so much due to things that were not related to him directly. Second time was on Sunday and I have texted him afterwards and he has replied. I want to see him again this weekend. Should I ask him out? Or should I wait till he asks me, although there's no certainty in that. I don't usually date so I really don't know how these stuff work.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it - If you like him, ask him out.

• Go ahead and ask him since you seem like you really wanna see him. Tell him you had fun regardless and that you wanna see him.

What Girls Said 2

• There's no harm in asking! He may not be sure if you're interested. The worst that could happen is that he says he's busy and if he doesn't try to reschedule you can move on

• if you ask it here, girls will reply you to wait and guys will say to ask -- we'll see if this true ;)