What if a guy is shy and not confident but he has a high paying job?

what should he do? should he now stay away from girls since they most likely are using him or how can he be careful

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd keep my money a secret if I were you. "Hi, I'm shy and not very confident but I have lots of money"... She be like "eeeexcellent!"

http://i.imgur.com/zwlYpmt.gif

What Girls Said 4

• Don't let them know about your job at first.

• No one will use you unless you allow them too. Guys can be so dramatic over this.

And yes I would date a guy like that just cause I'm shy myself and confidence isn't that important in comparison to personality and compatibility.

• Just be humble. Downplay how much you earn if you're concerned a girl might be using you for your money, and don't have it be a conversation starter

• Stay away because you obviously think women are out to use you. Frankly, there's lots of great guys out there so we won't miss you. 😉

• well i never had a girlfriend before so there is a song "if she can't love me now, don't love me later when my later is much greater it proves she loves the paper " so if girls weren't into me then i say maybe it's my job besides i tihnk if i married i might have to do everything for the girl so I don't know

• You may want to consider not taking a song literally and using it as reliable relationship advice.

What Guys Said 4

• he should just say fuck it and go for what he wants.

• actually most guys who r shy... have high-paaying job, judging from wot i've noticed ;)

• Keep your income to yourself for a while. You must be doing something right, so talk about your passions.

• Be very careful because there are plenty of gold diggers after you - pay very close attention to their eyes aka the window to the soul. The thing is, you should not reveal that you have a high paying job or that will completely change the game.