Girls, when would revealing how hard I fell for her no longer be creepy? Like how many dates? Would it ever not be?

So I've been wondering about this girl I'm about to go on a date with... I fell for her really hard. Like so much so that when I got drunk I was showing everyone in line to this event that this girl right there was my future wife, she just didn't know it yet lol. Mind you we'd hung out a bit but not had an official date at the time.
Also that night she had jokingly plucked a flower for me then later smacked it out of my hand. Lol I kinda picked it up and have held on to it since then... How far along would these things not be creepy to mention?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• My one ex told me on the first date that he wanted to be my boyfriend and you know what... I didn't find it creepy at all! Because I was attracted to him and there was strong chemistry it felt natural and normal. SO basically if the feeling is mutual then it's not creepy. With that said I think for safety reasons it's best to maybe wait for 3 dates or so and then you can tell her that you like her a lot and really see this going somewhere.

What Girls Said 5

• Not until she feels the same. In the meantime, just let her know she's really special, but don't overwhelm her.

• You just asked the same question about how to disguise a date from hanging out with a friend. It would be creepy if you just flat out tell her especially if she doesn't feel the same way. Ask her out on an official date. From there just start talking to her. She may feel the same way but you have to put the ball in her court and see what she's feeling by ask questions.

• Huh? This is the only question I've asked in a while...
      But I understand your points

• Show her how you feel in small acts like simple gifts method one or two flowers or just a poem. BUT DO NOT overwhelm her other wise you will push her away with your big heart.

• If she feels the same it won't be creepy, but if she doesn't or isn't sure, it'll be creepy. You know her better than us obviously so you'll have to judge how she feels

• The third date.