I care more about how I look like than how he looks like. Do any of you feel like me?

I mean if I am gonna have a boyfriend I mostly care if he likes my appearance. Even if I don't think he is attractive I feel its more important if he likes me. That's why I would go for the one who likes me rather than the one I like. Can this be that I care more about others felings rather than my own? Is there anyone who feels like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Female sexuality is narcissistic, women want to be desired more than they desire. It's normal, for women at least, i find it sad and pathetic though. http://www.salon.com/2009/01/24/female_desire/

• Wow wow woahh I didn't expect that and yess that is pretty much very true!!! I wanna be desired that makes me happy and confident and satisfied. So yeah

• There is a lot more information on it than just that link if you want to know more.

• Im gonna check it out thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• yes... i care about my looks. and i don't care bout wot other people think about em 8)

• U mean by "them" ? Don't u care wot your girlfriend thinks of your looks?

• oops u r a gal sorry!

• Really? I'm never confident like you. You are lucky.

• same with me to be honest...

• i think this is pretty normal and applies to most people

• Really? Didn't know that

• isn't that normal

What Girls Said 1

• It's funny, I feel the exact same way. I'm not too picky about guys' looks, but I want them to think I'm pretty. I don't want to be with someone who's with me just for my personality n shit but isn't attracted to me at all. I'd rather be alone then.

• Yesss! Same same same! If he doesn't think I'm beautiful than whuts the point. I'm not gonna date him