What is the craziest thing you have done as far as stalking or checking up on your man/woman? Do they have any idea how crazy you can be?

Do you keep tabs on their ex's do you look up the things they like on social media?

• I'm crazy, but I will never admit it.
  • I can get crazy if I think my boyfriend/girlfriend is acting fishy
  • I could care less what they do be with me or don't be with me

Most Helpful Girl

• When i was 20, my friends and me hid behind a bush at the back of my exes house, just so i could get a glimse of him. We sneaked up to the back fence and peered over it with binoculors. I had never seen his mum before and i saw a lady making lunch in the kitchen. When the family was sitting around the table to eat, my friends and me sneaked up to the window and peered through.

I didn't see my ex there. All of a sudden a deep voice bellowed , " WTF you all doing" It was the owner of the house coming home for lunch. It turned out my ex had moved and this was a new family who had moved in. It took a lot of explaining on our behalf. They did all see the funny side, but we all felt like pervs. Lol

• I do not believe that they found what you did funny because what you did was creepy. I would not have thought it was funny and would had the cops called on them for trespassing and being a peeping tom. That is a way to make a family feel unsafe and like they are always being watched.

• hahaha. And you believed it haha. I think you are creepy. I have seen you around gag and you are very srange indeed

What Guys Said 8

• I think we all stalk some... I mean I have never been so inclined to look for cheating and such, but maybe if there is a new girl I met and I am trying to find out if she is single I would creep. but honestly, it is scary what you can find in 10 min... between facebook, instagram and linkdin

• Its I couldn't care less

• Ignorance is bliss. I try not to stay updated on other peoples lives.

That sounds pretty self absorbed...

• nothing at all... i don't like stalk others... i value my time 8)

• i organized a team of snipers to watch for potential flirt signs from her guy friends, and eliminate anyone that gets in 2 feet in front of her

• You can't force someone to love you... You can just stalk them and curse their present gf/bf and hope for things will workout! Lol

• i dont care bout girls yet

• Women are replaceable. I don't worry myself about what she's doing.

What Girls Said 0