Do you think this commercial is cute but is fake because no black guy or black father would have this behavior with a black girl dating a white guy?

I love this because the girl is really black and with a white guy, and is not some light skinned black girl disguised as latina.

Most Helpful Guy

• That was a very creative commercial and would stand on its own without the racial element. Whoever wrote the storyboard in the marketing department is earning their salary.

However, the fact that it did include the racial element is why people like yourself notice the commercial and post it on forums such as this. That's brilliant marketing. Take a hot topic like interracial relationships and combine it with the widespread identity crisis that many black women face, and you have a viral advertisement that spans beyond television spots and Adsense placements.

What Guys Said 5

• Okay so first off watch with that whole light skinned versus dark skinned crap, that's an archaic way of keeping the races divided and is just incredibly backwards. It comes from slavery times and was very much part of propaganda, it hurts me seeing young black people falling for it :/
    Other then that its 2015 I think there's bigger deals then interracial couples and in fact in many communiities they're smiled upon and aren't seen much differently then any others. I wouldn't mind the color of my kids SO as long as they were good with one another.

• You're racist. Why wouldn't a black father let his daughter date a white guy or vice versa

• Lol, you're crazy, I'm saying that they hate black girls dating white guys and they would not have this behavior in real life.

• Whites and blacks date and marry each other all the time. I've had a black girlfriend

• the commercial itself is cute.

• i hate these kind of questions. sounds like something a hot tease would ask

• Do black father's not want their daughters with their daughters?

• With white guys*

• It's not "black fathers" thing, but "black guys" in general.

• This is probably why a lot of white guys dont risk this.

What Girls Said 4

• As a mixed race person I'm offended that you think a black father would hate his daughter being with a white guy.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...y9Apr31ry1flpo2_400.gif

• What do you mean by "No black guy or black father would have this behavior with a black girl dating a white guy?"
    What behavior?

• They hate it.

• Assuming that all black fathers have a problem with their daughters dating a white male is narrow-minded, ignorant, and just plain stupid.

• Haha this is really so cute, made me smile :) Thanks for sharing this!

• its not fake.