How to kiss someone shorter?

im planning on kissing my girlfriend today but she's a lot shorter than me, how should I go about this?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Bend over a little. Bend your knees. Sit on a park bench with her. Hang upside down from a building like Spiderman.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sit down next to each other. Or just tilt her face upwards and lean down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just bend a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • How much shorter? Like if you two were standing side by side would she be up to your shoulder oooorrrrr?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah about there, a little lower

• Hmm... I'd say lean in then maybe. Hopefully she can get the message and stand on her tiptoes. Or maybe do it while you're sitting down.

• Just lean down or do it when you guys are sitting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either pick her up, do it while you two are sitting, or make her stand on a chair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make her stand on a building. haha joke. Um... Make her stand on the stairs

0|0
    0|0
  • thats so cute, she would have to sit on her tippy toes

0|0
    0|0
  • just lift them up or bend down as she moves up

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Sitting down is the best in this situations, but if not, you'll just have to lean down. My girlfriend is 5'1 and I'm 6 feet, and we have no problem, well, it can be a little uncomfortable sometimes, but it's still not a reason not to kiss her or to complain.

0|0
    0|0
  • lean obviously?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lean down or pick her up lol. The cute thing about shorter girls is you can pick them up and make out with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex was the height you described... i'd basically lean most of the time but sometimes i also grabbed her cheek gently and turned her face really REALLY gently upwards so leaning was easier ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Sit down and have her sit on your lap.

0|0
    0|0
  • lift her up to your level
    or go down to her level

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the way you should do it is pick her up like a baby and then kiss her... LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Lift her, wrap her around your hips, kiss her 😉

0|0
    0|0