Confused about his actions?

My boyfriend and i Have been together for 8 months now. In the recent month I've been feeling like he doesn't care about me anymore or doesn't like me, as i was worried about this i obviously talked to him about it and he said yes of course i like you , and care, and want you to be my girlfriend. Also i said im worried that he doesn't care or like me when he doesn't text me and then he just said oh im busy but just because i dont text you doesn't mean i dont like you. Like today we haven't texted in 2 days, shall i wait for him or should i text him? nobody is that busy that you can't text right? im confused because he says he likes me and cares and is happy to see me and stuff but he doesn't show it. Im always thinking about " actions are stronger than words" last time i said do you like me ( cause I've said it quiet often recently because I've been worried he answered kind of annoyed like yess..." what is wrong with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel like texting him, text him... chances are he'll respond if you text first, but probably won't just text you for no reason. A lot of guys just don't really like texting and don't see the point in texting each other back and forth all day.. so unless they have something to tell you or ask you, they're not going to initiate a text convo.

• thank you for your opinion :) we dont see eachother much at all ( busy with school, activities, friends) so i guess i kind of want the communicate but he says he does care about me so ill guess ill leave him alone then :)

• He probably won't be upset or bothered by it if you do text him. Just try not to get upset or insecure about it when he doesn't text you constantly :)

• Thank you again, i think especially young guys are not that into the " game" yet ( like not texting to be cool and stuff) as they dont think about it right it happens later when they get older i guess... right now they are bad with hints and are straightforward?

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you waiting for a text? guys pick up on that and it pisses them off because they know you've seen it yet not replied. Perhaps the relationship is leveling out and he doesn't always have to be there to please you. Regardless something is going wrong with the relationship. I hate it when people blame others when they can do something to remedy it. Time to grow up.

• Hi thanks for your opinion im waiting for a text because i think as we dont see eachother much during the week he should at least text me as i have texted him on Monday and no when he writes me i always reply i never just see it, that would be rude :)

• 2 days aren't a long time... better w8 a little bit more :)

• thanks for the opinion :) but is his behavior towards me normal?

• if he doesn't shoeit, i guess then u should worry

What Girls Said 2

• It is possible that he is busy. If you guys are under 18, then aren't you in school? You have friends, families, activities, homework to do... you might be annoying him because you keep asking him if he likes you. If he says he does then he must, but maybe he has more to do then reassure you that he does.

• thank you for your opinion :) yeah he just turned 18 so maybe i should give him a break ;)

• sounds like he doesn't care very much.

• well when i ask him if he does care he says of course i do... so thats confusing