What are signs a guy only likes you for your looks, and body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys who are only in it for sex will rarely give you sacrificial time or commitment, something that they can never get back. Cheap words? They're easy to make. Money? You can make that back.

But sacrifice and commitment? Oh, that's a lot more expensive.

A fake guy will know what it's like to tell you, "you're beautiful and sweet." Just to get in your pants.

But he will NEVER know what it's like to wake up at 4 A. M when he hears you've been stranded out in the middle of nowhere and you need his help.

(I'm not saying do that, I'm just saying a person who truly loves you, will ALWAYS love you, even when it's NOT convenient. They are there for you during your lows and your highs).

What Guys Said 6

• If his age ends with teen.

• True 😂

• Hey fuck off. Does every girl that I only want her for sex? Damn. Wish I lived in the 80s.

• @DarkHumorUs If you're self aware enough to know that you would rather have been born in a previous generation, you must admit that for the average person in your age group this statement holds true. There is such a thing as the exception that proves the rule.

• he'll tune out when you talk lol

• he will mention about it often ;)

• He only compliments your appearance, and nothing else.

• < age 20 lol

• no way. unfortunately we like a couple of girls in the same time

What Girls Said 2

• If he only hangs out with you for sex, and doesn't talk very much about other things.

• He'll compliment your looks a lot and not much else, he could zone out when you talk, he won't remember what you say... if you've been dating a long time and he doesn't remember your birthday (or even remember to at least put it in his phone or see it on fb)... I've had a guy do that. I mean I don't want any gifts but dang dude...