My ex told me he still has feelings for me, Should I believe him?

So I had a thing with this guy for a while. He asked me out twice, but the first time he asked I wasn't ready, and the second I was talking to another guy at the same time. I knew it was terrible and had to stop, so I told both of them that I couldn't date either of them if I didn't have 100% feelings for one or the other, that I wanted to just step back for a while and then decide 2 months went by and I decided I still really liked the guy who asked me out, but he hadn't been talking to me. I finally told him I still had feelings for him, and he turned me down. That was 2 weeks ago. Just 2 days ago, he said he still had feelings for me. Now he's not the kind of guy to play games, or say something that he doesn't mean. So I believed him. Now he's ignoring me, what do i do? I know i should move on but I can't, I really wanna be with this guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• guess he's honest... but he feelsuncomfortable start again with u :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• How is he your ex if you never dated him?

• He's your past for a reason. Don't get tripped up by the same guy twice. He can either be a blessing or a lesson. It's your choice and your life. Do what makes you happy.