Why is this wrong?

I recently judged a woman for not having big enough breasts. I chose not to date her because she is only a b cup. She was pissed obviously and I told her that it is no different than you expecting me to be taller than you or six foot, which I am. Was I wrong to do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• The difference is she didn't judge you and tell you that you weren't tall enough though, so you can't really hold that against her. She probably didn't like everything about you but unlike you, she was open minded enough to look past them. I think when people are not attracted to someone based on something, it's just rude and gives insecurities to someone when you say things like that, people need to be more careful with their words and know when to shut the fuck up sometimes.

• well like i said it is no different than her not wanting shorter men. I am tall and fit and didn't want to date her? You can't honestly tell me that you haven't done the same thing?

• Lots of people are superficial, men and women both are lol but not everyone is. All I was saying was it's rude to actually say that to a woman and it would be rude to say a man was too short as well because it creates insecurities and it's just not a nice thing to do. I don't think there's anything wrong with having preferences and being open to different types of looks isn't for everyone, just the way you went about it was wrong in my opinion. I don't mean to keep repeating myself, just trying to clarify sorry lol

• Thank you!

What Girls Said 11

• Yes and no. You probably could have given her a chance based off of her personality, but then again everyone is attracted to different attributes. If I had small boobs and my boyfriend liked girls with big boobs, I honestly would rather be with a guy that likes small boobs (I am sure they exist) or maybe likes something else about my body. I definitely would not want to be with someone who doesn't find me attractive. Then again it is also okay to make compromises, I mean is boobs really a deal breaker? Not gonna lie, I love tall dudes, I mean I love basketball, so they just fascinate me. My current boyfriend is like only 4 inches taller than me (and I'm pretty short) so he is not really my ideal height, but it's definitely not a deal breaker, he is like the best boyfriend ever.

• Telling her it's because her boobs aren't big enough is really rude so, yeah, that was wrong. Why not just tell her you're not interested and leave it at that? Dick move bro.

• But it is no different than her not wanting me shorter than her or that aren't fit? Why was that wrong?

• Wow, if you REALLY are telling the truth then I feel like shit

• I have preferences that influence who o do or do noy find attractive, but I've never, ever rejected someone by telling them specifically what physical attributes of theirs are not attractive to me. That's incredibly rude And uncalled for.

• It's just a preference. Nothing wrong with that.

• It was rude of you to point out the reason why you wouldn't date her. Like another person said, you should've just let her down gently without bringing the specific reasons why into it.

• No. Preferences are preferences. My problem with this is that you specifically pointed out a part of her anatomy that she can't easily fix. Next time reject someone but don't give specific reasons why.

• Yes that's stupid and wrong... i have large breast and i really don't see what the big deal is with big breast. I don't... big breast eventually sag anyways. If you like her why does her breast size matter. Maybe she and every women should judge you on how big your penis is... does that sound fair

• You should have just said she wasn't your type and left it at that. The rest was unnecessary.

• I dont think so. you have preferences just like everyone else.

• Nothing wrong with a preference but best not to offend people or make them feel insecure. I agree girls do it too - not tall enoigh, dick too small, dick too big - but that doesn't make it right. You can let people down gently without destroying their esteem.

• No, you like what you like.

• Meeh, I don't think so, but you have to be gentle about it, some people are veeeery sensitive about their breasts and butts.

What Guys Said 4

• No. If you weren't willing to date her over that, then the relationship wasn't going to go anywhere anyways.

• Well the vast majority of women wouldn't date you if you were shorter? So you logic doesn't apply

• I'm 5'6'', try again.

• never judge others bro... if u don't wanna b judged ;)

• No you weren't but for the sake of not having to hear a woman's bs you're best off just keeping your reasons to yourself or making something up.

• No you weren't wrong. If she complains again just say well why do most women want taller guys? or guys who are rich etc? Women believe its OK to reject a guy for not being 6ft+ or have a good job etc but you reject her for having small breasts its WW3.