If a guy can't ask a girl out, should he just accept he'll never be anything more than friends with any girls?

And what can he do to take his mind off it and still lead a happy life.

• Yes accept it
  • No don't accept that

Most Helpful Girl

• There may come a time in your life when you meet a girl who says "Hey, you wanna watch a movie later?" or "There's this great series on Netflix you should come over so we can check it out!" and other such things. Yes, there are such girls. Just believe one day you'll meet one of them.

• The chances of that happening are low though and you have to be quite attractive to have any realistic possibility of that ever happening.

• Not necessarily, my friends think I have a weird taste in guys exactly because I don't like the pretty faces or the handsome bodies, I like their personalities, if your personality shines through your looks then you're good. I've asked, as my friends say, 'average' guys out before some of them agreed some didn't. You need someone with attitude, but you can't just give up either, that's just sad.

• Sad but reality can be sad. And there must be other ways to lead a happy life.

What Girls Said 2

• Why "can't" he? Is he shy and nervous about it?

• Yes.

• You can't be friendzoned if you never make a move. :)

• You can if you see her a lot.

• Yes, just accept it.

What Guys Said 3

• no... wot if a girl makes the 1st move?

• Very rarely happens. You're more likely to get run over by a bus.

• I hate it cause i really feel for a girl right now and i think she knows it but im too scared to make a move

• lol girls say dont but its kinda true