Ladies do you think I would be a datable guy?

I am a Physique Body Builder and also competitor. I have fun by dancing at Swing dancing events and I am a social guy. The thing I struggle is, I am a picky guy. I am an open minded guy who loves to talk about any topics, I think dancing with new people and teaching them to Jazz Dance is awesome. I am also a deep thinker and talk about deep topics. Mostly I love to help people get to their dream body in Fitness. I love to give motivation to others who need it and push them past their limitations. So do you think I am a datable guy? I haven't dated for a year.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, the issue I think you're having is the whole "changing people and pushing their limits." That isn't something a lot of people take very kindly. When you enter a relationship, you are typically going in at face value, so going in with the idea of: I am going to try and perfect you and push you to do so - is extremely unappealing, especially due to the social stigmas about women and their bodies, so the topic is going to be hard to push. My only recommendation is to find someone who is already very much into fitness and try to leave the whole "I want to change you" thing out until you are more than just a few dates in.

Personally, I couldn't date anybody who wanted to change me. I love me the way I am, I love my body the way it is. If they want it to be different, they can find someone who has that "perfect body." I'm sure you're a nice guy, but I'm a brutally honest person. So there it is.

• Sounds good to me!

• Yeah, you're definitely dateable. Don't worry about it :)

• From what you've said, yes.

What Guys Said 1