Girls, what do you wear for a date? Pics if you want:)?

Now I know it depends on what the date involves. I've only been on dates with three different girls and only one looked like she put in effort to look nice as far as clothing goes. The other two just wore short shorts and a hoodie. One even wore the same hoodie again on a second date. lol Honestly I felt like I spent more time than they did getting ready. Just yesterday I came back from a horrible date and I stopped at the gas station and I saw this girl was pumping gas and had a nice dress on and looked great. I was like why can't I date her? lol

It makes me feel like crap cause I know a girl isn't going to wear something like that on a date she has the hots for. So automatically I already know she's only mildly attracted to me.

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• i wouldn't wear shorts and hoodie. maybe a nice shirt and some dark jeans? i might wear a dress if we were going somewhere nice, but usually i just wear some nice looking clothes.

• Just pick classier women. I don't think it has to do with you. Just their preference. Just imagine what they would wear on date 10. Sweat pants and extra large tshirt?

• ... i would NOT wear a hoodie or shorts for a date... eek.

• Depends where we're going. I wouldn't wear a hoodie.

• I've always worn a dress on dates, usually a short, tight dress with leggings/thigh highs underneath and wedge heels or even flats if the weather was bad and I bring a hoodie with me lol

• Depending on where you are going... but always be shaved, and a polo shirt is nice with clean jeans, clean nails, no nose hair, no ear hair, not so much hair product... cologne... but not overwhelming... smile

• like you said, it depends on what we're doing. but if I was going to dress down then i'd make sure my hair and makeup were really nice. and if I was going to dress up then we'd better be going to a nice restaurant or something.

• You wear absolutely nothing

• Hmm, first date, always a pretty dress and heels.

• i agree that you need to put a little bit of effort, but not every girls like to be in dress. like me for example.

• Understandable, but anything is better than a hoodie. I don't know am I being too harsh about them wearing a hoodie cause I know girls do get cold easily?

• yes i agree about the hoodie. you can wear a cute coat, but not a hoodie.
      if the date is to watch a movie than yes, but at the restaurant, no.

• i like to wear short.. tight tops to expose myself

• Sundress and wedges!

• Yes!!! Sounds awesome:)