Ladies if a guy ask you out and you agrees... does that mean you likes him or just going for experience?

i got this date tomroow with this girl, if she doesn't bail last minute ( Not saying she will) but sincei ts tomroow im starting to get nervoous about it, i had to ask her over the phone cause we dont live near each other and we outta college for the summer so i can't ask her in person to se her reaction. i know girls wouldn't normally go on dates with guys they werent interested in to some degree but 9/10 whats the meaning bheind your yes when a guy asks you out what goes through your head? whethere he's a friend that asked you out or not
Sidenote: I've been friends with her for couple months & were getting frozen yogart an a movie.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have been friends with her then she has a general idea of who you are as a person. That would mean that her saying yes to a date with you most likely means that she genuinely likes you. If a girl says yes to a guy that she doesn't know, it's usually based on a physical attraction and she is interested in getting to know him further. You already have her approval, so you are one step ahead of a stranger to her. Enjoy your date and good luck!

• yea I've been friends with her since like October/ November we recently spent the day alone together at the beach two weeks ago and i haven't seen her since and i just asked her out Tuesday

• She may not be quite sure what you want, either. She could be feeling you out to see how you react. Don't make assumptions and just leave it. You could wind up friendzoning yourself for her.

• she kinda brought it up erself i have a interesting story that happend at the beach 2 weeks ago i could tell u, and when i asked her if her a guy were talking she told me she doesn't "talk" she's more of a friends with benefits type girl which caught me off guard I don't know if she was joking or what. and she told me before in a convo that one day she might be ready for "love" etc lol

What Girls Said 2

• If she says yes, she either likes you or she's giving you a try.

• i hope its the First one haaha

• I like him.

• sweet hopefully your the girl im taking out tomorrow haha

What Guys Said 2

• some gals might act nice... and say yes, so he won;t feel hurt :)

• bu that won't make since what if he acts for a second date he will still end up getting hurt now she just leading him on LOL

• Some girls will say yes to spare themselves and the guy bad feelings but in the end the guy gets hurt more from getting his hopes up and being led on.

• haha exactly so why agree to let him take you out haha

• yea i troed her out a message today at 12 and its now 5 im suppose to pick her up at 6:30 and i have yet to hear from her if idont then im not gonna show up at all and just be done with her even thou we are somewhat friends ;/

• Women will do that sometimes even if you are friends, as if it's okay to completely disrespect your friends feelings and time. Don't be friends with someone who will stand you up.