I am 22 and mostly attracted to teen girls (15-19), is this wrong?

I can't help it but I just find girls this age the most attractive to me. I am worried that society will hate me. I am young looking myself and even though I am 22 people tell me I look 17-18. It is legal to be with a 16 year old and up where I live.

Most Helpful Girl

• What is it about younger girls that you like so much? I used to live in a country where the acceptable age gap for young people was like a year older or a year younger, then I moved to another country where 17 year olds would date 24 year olds or be with guys a decade older than them with no problem and it was a major shock for me. I think 15 may be way too young if you are 22, simply because girls that age have a chunk of experience missing from their lives and it could mean that they will just be vulnerable especially with an older guy. You can be attracted to them, sure, but maybe pursuing a relationship with a girl that young is not the best idea. Now, I think 18+ is totally okay, it really depends on the girl though and her level of maturity!

What Girls Said 11

• What's the diff between a 19 year old and 20-22 year old aesthetically? Just wondering.

Or is it that you find them easier to control?

• Yeah I am wondering this too.

• Maybe? How would you know?

• Thing about faking something is to make it believable.

• I think below 17 is a little weird. My sis is 15, I would flip if she was seeing a 22 year old guy.

• You just have a taste for younger looking girls.. I don't think that's wrong some people are just like that

• 15-16 is definitely too young for you in my opinion. I think you should stick to 18/19.

My brother is 21, i'd beat him with a shoe if he brought up a 15 year old girl who can't even drive. Don't care what the law says.

• I understand that girls in that age range are sexually mature enough to be attractive but that doesn't mean you should date a girl who's that young. And its weird that you're only attracted to young teens.

• Because its wrong. Quit bitching. You're going after these girls cause you've fetishized young ones. Not love.

• you are making me upset and I am almost in tears because you perceive me to be such a foul person when I mean only good for the world.

• Just keep it legal.

• I will of course never break the law. I am a good person I mean people no harm whatsoever.

• Well then, sounds fine to me.

• 15 is weird but 19 is fine. 19 is closer to your age but 15 is creepy...

• I know I really like a 17 yo though (She likes me as well but doesn't know my age).

• I talk to her about twice a week when I see her on the bus. I sit beside her and talk to her. She is very cute and I want to take her out on a date.

• go ahead then :)

• Yup, get some help pedophile

• Yes your fucken 22 dude! C'mon, find a girl your age! Stop chasing little girls

• that hurts my feelings a bit b/c I can't help who I am attracted to.

• Your messed up in the head dude, she is young enough to be your baby sister

• I am sorry that you feel that way. I wish you peace, love, and happiness in your life.

• Stick with 17 and up. Think about it, if you had a daughter 15 or 16 would you want some 22 yr old messing with your inexperienced daughter?

• society will be a little mad at you, but have patience.
    think about it.
    when they turn 20 you will be 26 and it won't really make a difference.

• A little weird.

What Guys Said 9

• better up to 16 then :)

• Dude, I graduated from high school last year. How the hell do you find those girls attractive. So much are annoying and extremely superficial. But, go ahead and date them I guess. It's illegal but I don't know, I've ran a couple of red lights before.

• Anything younger than 18 is probably too much of a gap in my eyes.

• I can't help who I develop feeling for

• But you do realise that society would not exactly support your attraction - You have seen what the other answers said.

• 18 &19 are cool
    16& 17 are iffy
    15 is kinda weird

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Just be sure to go with girls that are 16 and up.

• People will be attractive to you of all ages. But yes having a relationship with a minor is a no no!! It will happen but dont think about it. Even if you find one attractive. Most teens mindset are on a different level than adults.

• The cops will be at your place shorty. Please don't move or do anything you'll regret. Thank you. :)

• thanks that doesn't hurt my feelings at all..

• Do it. Do it now nownow!

• Men who say they aren't sexually attracted to girls as young as 13 are lying, older men have fucked girl in their early teens from the beginning of human existence, it's just illegal now.

• That doesn't make it okay.

• That's not true. Girls were more mature then and knew what was going on. Now a days; its a free for all for these bitches. XD

• ^ you don't understand what i am talking about, i am talking purely about sexual attraction of their aesthetics.