Best places to meet potential love interest?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually at work/school.

If you are a part of some group that does recreational activities around something you consider a hobby, that would probably be the best option to find an ideal match though.

0|0
    0|0
    • My school clubs aren't that great. And I'm also graduating in a few weeks.

• Show All
    • You see, that is the problem. You go to the gym a lot, so you spend a lot of time at the gym. If you spend a lot of time at the gym wouldn't you want to be with someone who also spent a lot of time at the gym?

The people you spend your recreational time with are the ones you will get along with the best. Whether that time is at a gym, at a bar, at a concert, or on the internet. You will find the person for you where you prefer to spend your time.

Every second you spend "doing your own thing" is another second you shield yourself from ever meeting someone significant.

• True. Ill have to start getting out of my comfort zone then, since I'm kinda shy with guys.

What Guys Said 3

• anywhere actually... wot it matters is the person ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • i wouldn't say pub or club as its hard to really get to know sumone whos drinkin, they could be compleatly diff after drink. ild say in college or work or at the shops

0|0
    0|0
  • Library lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Doing things you generally enjoy doing - that way you will meet someone with similar interests, and instead of desperately sorting through endless online profiles and furiously swiping through tinder, you're engaged in fun activities, just being yourself and having a good time... that's when we are most attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have any interests or hobbies? If not then find one. Stsy away from bars and clubs. You will generally find low quality partners, for long term relationships anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I like playing sports and singing

• Good you can work with that. Find a sport you enjoy or join a band. You will surely then meet a guy that way, with common interests too. Im single but as a guy i can say the only women i have met that i would seriouy consider dating and giving up a lot of freedom/time for is girls who i have met doing things we both enjoy. Not through bars or out actively looking for a boyfriend. Living your own life and been happy is much more attractive than someone who is out simply looking for a boyfriend and to find happiness through or in another person. Good luck girl.

• In the park.

0|0
    0|0