Guys, what do you find most attractive in a girl?

Just curious.. haha.(:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in High School (16 years old), whenever I saw a girl wearing a miniskirt or short shorts showing off her legs (soft legs, athletic legs, stocky legs whatever) my mind crashed into the gutter. She instantly gained 3 points on the rating scale, at minimum.

No other body parts had the same effect. If she had a cute face, that also boosted her appeal. That's just me, and when Spring rolled around, my grades started to dip because lecture became all about the girl sitting at 2 o'clock.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• physical: sexy, adorable, sophisticated look. Nice long hair, bright eyes and mascara, nice round boobs, nice waist and hips, fit and toned body and legs.

personality: confident, ambitious, sense of humor, feminine/girly girl, laughs and smiles often, outgoing and social

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly assess her overall before I start judging what I think about her. But just those things that I personally see and look for immediately are definitely the booty, face, and her feet. Can't have ugly toes. nope. almost everything else can vary in size and shape but that is one thing I just can't bring myself to allow because anyone can have decent looking ones if they were taken care of. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, smile, or eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Ambition is what is mot attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face her voice her body the way she moves and the way she grooves... ohhh baby...

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice smile and pretty eyes make any girl more attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Female Husky voice , I looove it

0|1
    0|0
  • Face and body just like you girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Those womanly gestures and attitude :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains

0|0
    0|0
  • In my life I met two girls whose smiles literally made my heart melt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clasically big boobs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • her lips if its physical sense of humor if were talking personality

0|0
    0|0
  • umm when she looks sad and depressed. I don't know why :/

0|0
    0|0
  • The smile