Girls, I wish to have a beautiful girlfriend. is that make me a shallow?

girls, i have not find attractive nothing but beauty. yes, i love inteligent people anf kind people, but they do not make me feelings. i need your opinion about it.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not shallow it shows confidence and is quite normal. Good luck in your search.

• what do you mean it shows confidence?

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't.

• thank you. what would make me a shallow?

• Yes there are beautiful smart girls out there.. But to just want someone because of their looks isn't a good idea

• but, i love beauty. just what to do? should i follow my heart?

• I guess if that's the only way

• what is the other way in your opinion?

• No. Doesn't everybody want a beautiful girlfriend? But, it's not right to judge based on looks alone.

• Yes that makes you shallow, but your not alone in the same way with guys, they must be cute or handsome and have muscles

• you have these preference on guys? tell me honestly.

• Yes I do at least, I know it's bad but I can't help it I'm a beautiful girl and I deserve a handsome guy, which I found in @WestcoastBratt 😘😍

• no. it is not bad. you have the right choice.

• I want a hot muscular guy who is tall with 8 inches of joy in his pants... its normal not shallow. I'm hot i want a hot guy... simple.

• nice choice. good luck.