Is it weird to be 17 and never been kissed or have a boyfriend?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't have my first kiss till I was almost 20. The day after I had my first kiss I went out with a boy I met online (didn't intend to it into anything, but I was very horny). We ended up only kissing on the first date and now we have been dating for 6 months. I thought I was going to be one of those girls that was like 25 and had never had a boyfriend or kiss, but it just kind of happened and honestly I'm glad I waited because I felt more than ready for anything and everything and I have freedom because I am no longer living under my mothers roof. trust me it will happen eventually, there is no need to rush it. High school boys are lame anyways (they get way better in college, less douchebags)

What Guys Said 20

• Gosh i've been seeing a lot of these questions lately, what's wrong with you guys and girls...

Once again, no it's not weird! If it makes you feel any better, i'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never kissed a girl, and never even had a girlfriend.

• Not weird at all. I had never been kissed or had a girlfriend until I was 23.

• I can't remember that far back. I was a sophomore in college and the Civil War had just concluded.

• Just means you haven't met right person yet

• I'm 19 and the same, there's plenty of people in the same boat as us.

• No your young yet leave all that for College when you hit your 20's

• Plenty of people who are in the same boat as you

• It's not weird unless you want to make weird.

• 0|0
  • No, what about 32? and cheeks don't count.

• Search bar. Use it.

• It's weird to be 21 and bail out in panic when your girlfriend initiates sex...

• Not weird.. adorbs 😍

• ^not if the dude is ugly and insecure and has every known form of depression... way too much detail, isn't it?

• another one of these questions... while people are suffering in poverty you only care about getting kissed.

Geezus H crisis!

• Bit of a daft comment. Its not like you've never worried about something to do with yourself. We all do. I know I sometimes do and wonder if I'll ever be in a relationship but that doesn't mean that's all I care about.

• if that's how you want to look at it.

• is it weird to be virgin and never kissed a girl and never have a girlfriend? (thats me)

• There are tons of normal people older than you have never had those things.

• Many people have never been in a relationship at that age.

• It's not weird. Besides, for girls, it's mostly by choice anyway.

• When the time comes then its happened not weird

• No, it's not, I'm about 20 years older than you, and never had a girlfriend, never been kissed :(

• Never kissed or had a girlfriend... I'm 29.

What Girls Said 20

• I'm so sorry, I accidentally clicked yes because my phone was lagging with loading, so take off one female yes from me.

It's not weird at all!

• It's not weird.

• No, I'm 20 and haven't done those things

• Sames. Partly out of choice. But I'm glad really because the amount of relationship problems I heared in school and the tears and heart breaks I didn't see the point. We are still young. It's better to wait until we are mature enough. At school people are pressured into relationships. Plus at school it was almost like a competition to see how many girlfriends you've had. So people didn't always date for the right reasons. One time a guy in my year said he'd go out with me but we never even spoke.

• I am a year younger than you. I have never kissed or date anyone. The closest ai've been was confessing to a guy that I don't want to be in a relationship with (does that even make sense) It is totally normal, but some people taht are younger and have done those things would think otherwise.

• No, no and No. It's very normal

• Naww. You're good boo

• Unusual yes but not bad.

• Nope, not at all. Some people are in their twenties and still haven't.

• i am 17 and the same no its definitely not weird

• It's fine.

• No it is not weird. I am 17 and have never been kissed, never dated and never had a boyfriend.

• Nope. It's better! I'm turning 21 and never been in a relationship.

• No, it is not

• Just wait until you're ready!

• I got my first kiss at 17 and I still don't have a boyfriend

• No, I'm 19 and I've never had a boyfriend I would count as a boyfriend (one when I was 10 and one for about 2 weeks when I was 14), and I've kind of been kissed but it was so bad each time that I'd prefer not to count that either

• I haven't been kissed or had a boyfriend... still...

• Yes cause it like am I not attractive

• My mum didn't get her first kiss till she was 25++. And her first kiss went to my dad, now they are happily married for over 20 years