What should I do?

So my boyfriend and i had broken up a while back because of this girl he met and was starting to get feelings for her so i broke up with him.. and not so long ago i found out he made a facebook and added that girl. He even changed his name and probably thought i wouldn't find ou but he funny thing is that i figured out his pw and took screenshot before he would delte his conversation. Not only did he add her but he also added some other girl and would send her kissy faces and things. Like i didn't want me to talk to a certain guy and i stopped and i told him i didn't like that girl and yet he does that? thats bullshit.. So should i keep all this to myself and when he tries to blame things on me use this against him? or Talk to him about it now and make him feel bad? I have tried to give him clues that i know about him. I think he's probably going to find out. So what do you guys thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who gives a crap about him, he wasn't worth it. I'd say get rid of them not because you could not use them for arguments but to rather help you move on. It sound like you haven't he's out there doing his thing and I think you need some love from a trusted friend. Im thinking that this will be treated as a grudge and it shouldn't be that way, it doesn't help you.

What Guys Said 2

• The question you should really ask yourself is what sort of a response are you expecting to get if you do call him out on this. Do you expect him to just say sorry and ask you back? Break it off with his current girlfriend?
    Just forget him, he's in the past now. Don't chase him, replace him.

• Tell him you know about it and that he should just be honest about it

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should break up with him

• Confront him about it