Why do girls always say I'm a good guy?

I don't understand it. Seems like girls like me before they get to know me. When we get chatting and hang out, they think I'm funny and smart. Then they say I'm really a good person and hope I find a good girl someday. It's kind of annoying hearing this stuff all the time. Is it code for "I'm a dork" or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck brother, you are in nice guy mode and you need to start douching up seriously. What's even worse than not getting laid or getting a girlfriend until you 30 is some condescending bitch that will say "hang in there honey, the girls will notice you when you're older and we are more mature". Fuck that, fuck them. Get a book called "no more mr nice guy" by Robert glover. Then also get Neil Strauss "new rules of the game" those two books will sort you out.

• Condescending britches spot on...
      Had one once, she said "she sees a lovely lady in my near future" when she brushed me off...

• Bitches I meant

• Dude I have many examples. I'm king of nice guy/freindshipzone. I'm actually a friendshipzone Ron Jeremy.

What Girls Said 1

• "when we hang out and get chatting they think I'm funny and smart"-- are you a mind reader? If you're asking them on purpose of course they'll tell you that you're a good guy, even if you're nothing special lol. And when you meet for the first time and start giggling at your jokes it doesn't mean that it's genuine.

And I think, that if you find the fact annoying that they like you, then you're either gay or you're trolling with this question.

What Guys Said 3

• Some of these people are so stuck on the stereotype of good guys finishing last its pretty funny actually. there's being a doormat, and a gentleman. Be assertive but not a pushover. Its that simple.

You dont have to be a dick to get women. Dont change yourself, you'll get there man.

• It means what you have is not the thing girls are interested in a romantic relationship.

• Fuck brother, you are in nice guy mode and you need to start douching up seriously.