Girls, is lack of experience a turn off?

I'm 23 but have never had a girlfriend or even gone as far as kissing, would this be a turn off? From what people say, I'm good looking, but I wasn't until I lost weight this year...

• total turn off
    13% (6)
  • Not a big deal
    69% (31)
  • Attractive
    16% (7)
  • Other
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. When you're becoming hot and heavy with someone, your body kind of takes control. No one tells you what you had to do, you just do what feels right. And when you have really good chemistry with someone, you pick up on each others ques and it works out great. Try not to worry too much about it. When you begin to be with girls, they will tell you what they are comfortable with. Always pay attention to ques. IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL. If anything... it might be fun to mold the guy to what they like. A clean slate, so to speak. lol.

What Girls Said 10

• Typically, someone experienced would be turned off by someone inexperienced. This doesn't go for everyone, but it's usual for someone experienced to be turned off by someone inexperienced. However, that all changes if they have feelings for you (or if they're just an understanding person). If someone loves another person, it doesn't matter how experienced or inexperienced they are, because the more experienced person will help the inexperienced person learn and grow.

The usual reason why an experienced person would be turned off by someone inexperienced, is because they have no idea what they hell they're doing, obviously, and it's not always fun holding someone's hand through everything. And usually they become awkward and shy and unsure about everything, so constant reassurance is needed, and that's not always fun. This is only my opinion, though.

• Pretty sure this is the same guy that has been asking questions about how to disguise a date or hang out. If you want to be anonymous you probably shouldn't put the same stuff in every question. But anyway. Have some confidence In yourself. There's nothing more annoying then someone that doesn't believe in themselves. Oh congrats on your weight loss.

• Thanks :D
      Yeah that's me, I mean I'm anonymous. Partially because I have some decent advice to hand out and I guess that me giving people motivational speeches and what not won't work as well if they check my profile and see my issues lol. I know that's dumb...
      I'm building the confidence up, bit it's definitely a work in progress. Lol I imagine I'm better at hiding insecurities around her
      This question in particular has reassured me a bit tbh.

• It's not a turn off, deal breaker or a big deal at all. It's kinda hot in a way actually.

• Inexperienced seems pretty hot. As a girl who hasn't had a boyfriend yet or even kissed a guy before, I'd love to have that

• Inexperience can actually be sexy, it gives the woman a chance to be appreciated fully and also (Don't know about other girls) but I like to blow my mans mind with my moves. lol

• Insecurity is always a turn-off.

• shy an things like that are Cute

• Not at all, that's actually rather cute, in an attractive way

• To me it's fine. What you do need is more confidence.

• Not a big deal but as someone inexperienced, I'd prefer the opposite.