Morning breath is it a turn off?

Morning breath, farting in your sleep and sweating at night, turn offs?
I don't like sleeping over at my boyfriends place because I might have/do the above I don't know so I won't risk it, are those turn offs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha I worry about the same things as a guy. Maybe couples learn to bear each other hopefully

• If I liked the girl I wouldn't mind too much about those things I think.

• I'm going not to try to do those things though out of courtesy

What Guys Said 7

• I mean common its first thing in the morning, not even the early risers are at their best at first thing in the morning. If that stops him having a relationship with you then dam he is petty

• bad breath could very probably be a turn off for me, but farting and sweating at night r not a problem at all (you are a human right).

• but im pretty sure i would be worried of having a bad breath myself as well.

• I have the same worries as a guy 😂

• You're only human :)

• Let me ask you this>> what will you do when you get married sleep in a different room?

• There's no turning back once he marries me.

• So then try to get over it now and just gargle with minty scope before you go to bed and dont eat 4 hours before going to bed

• Severe snoring would be the biggest problem, I go berserk if I don't get a good night sleep.

• bad breath could very probably be a turn off for me

• You don't get morning breath :o ?

• Naw night breath since I sleep i'm in the morning

What Girls Said 6

• Ok,
    #1 Morning breath is avoidable by waking up and brushing your teeth,
    #2 Farting in your sleep is inevitable and unavoidable, chances are he's asleep as well and won't even notice.
    #3 When we as humans sweat it produces natural pheromones that can actually make you MORE attractive towards the opposite sex, (So slap on some speed stick and catch yourself some Zzz's with your cuddly man-bear)
    Happy snoozing!

• It's eh, your boyfriend would have the same thing so he'd only be a hypocrite if he said it was.

• Morning breath is evil, the rest I can tolerate.

• Its not a turn off but its not a turn on wither. We're all human so it happens.

• Total turn off.

• Haha me and my girlfriend just read this so funny but true

• She just gone to the toilet, i hate it when she saves it up all day, its as though she saves it for bed then lets rip, burps and snores when she sleeps. Its gross. Hahaha

• He's lying!!!

• She should be called princess fiona. My beautiful latina but an ogre at night time hahaha