So, the girl I'm seeing just told me she finally dumped her boyfriend.. What should I do about it?

So, the girl I'm seeing just told me she finally dumped her boyfriend..What should I do about it?

Talk to her? or just give her some space?
She kinda wants to talk but I don't know if I should..

Most Helpful Guy

• Go ahead and talk to her, but take things slow until you get a better idea of where she is emotionally.

• I just gave her some space after talking for a little bid. I've never dealt with this kind of situation before so I'm kinda worried that me talking to her might make the scars more painful. Not to mention my mind is also confused as hell. I should be happy, but I'm kinda worried.

• She did mention she was going to break up with her boyfriend in the very beginning, I did not expect to be this fast. I did ask her out yesterday though.

• Good job! I hope it works out for you.

What Girls Said 2

• It's a sign..
    if you want to get her, it's a green light..

• Man you want to be a rebound? You any self repect?

• To tell the dirty truth, she's my rebound as well :/
      I do like her a lot though

• I know this won't probably end well.
      I'm a fool, I always expect things to be different. I guess my logic doesn't work well with my emotion :/

• Thats life brother. Dont question yourself!

What Guys Said 3

• I'll tell you. You WANT to be there on the rebound. Be respectful, listen, but move in on her as fast as possible.

• Get it in they're more vulnerable

• GIVE IT TIME... SHE PROBABLY HAS A LOT OF BAGGAGE FROM HER LAST RELATIONSHIP.