I think I'm starting to fall for my best friends brother does anyone have any advice on how to handle this?

Okay so I guess I should start off with a little back story, me and my best friend have been together for like forever I mean we were delivered by the same midwife for Christ sake! Are families have been joined at the hip since we were little and I honestly can't even begin to imagine my life without her, the ironic part is we have like absolutely nothing in common likes and dislikes wise but have been each others everything for years, I guess the hole opposites attract thing kind of kicked in with us lol. the only problem is that I just this year started hanging out with her older bother and the funny thing is we're freakishly identical and I mean in these really funny but also kind of creepy ways like how we're both really organised in are personal lives but complete slobs about are living spaces, and how we're both introverts but turn into total extroverts whenever musics involved, looking back I think I always kind of new this would happen if I started to hang out with him, and I think that's why I avoided him for so meany years, it's just that now he's going off to collage in the fall and I know for a fact that if he was just some random guy I met I could have totally just had an amazing summer fling with him, you know the kind of fling you look back on when your old and grey, but he's not just some guy he's the guy that I see four days a week and will probably have to see every holiday for the rest of my life! And as similar as we are I kind of feel like ten or so years down the road are lives would be going in very different directions, I would really have to know that I was going to spend the rest of my life with him to be willing to risk everything else and just don't know if I am, but that still doesn't mean I don't have complete moments of I just want his face on my fucking face! When I catch him staring at me, or when he gets really enthusiastic about the things we both love. Please help me I need advice on how to handle this! Should I tell my friend?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would say talk to your friend! She's the one who will give you the best advice. In the long run you are safer not hiding anything from her. If she completely disapproves then think about whether you want to pick a guy you like or your best friend almost sister!

• Talk to your friend. That's the best thing you can do. I think she'd appreciate your honesty above anything.