Guys, which relationship stage do guys enjoy most?

My partner and I spent around 2 months wining and dining and going out for meals on the weekends, now we have reached a stage where we can go to eachothers houses and watch films or chill together.

We still go out and have dinner on occasion and we will cook together or go away for a day trip but we are at a stage where I could go over there for the night and we will stay in and have some wine and watch a film. Do guys enjoy this part of the relationship? Will he get bored?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• My favourite part of the relationship is actually the part where you both settle together (after the honeymoon period).
    I just love the moment where I look next to me and just see my partner chilling playing on her phone or video game or whatever and I can just give her a peck on the cheek or grab her leg or whatever and smile about it secretly at the fact we are now solid. :)

• I love this part also, sometimes I worry we are too comfortable that he will get bored but he says he isn't. Maybe he is just very content with how chilled things are now 😊

• @asker that's the word that best describes my favourite part of the relationship... Being content.
      I'm sure he is fine sweetie :)

What Guys Said 5

• The stage after you start dating and are committed but before they try and get you to move in together. It's good to alternate between going out on real dates and just hanging at each others place. You don't want to go too far with either one. If you do too many dates it can be tiring and become stressful not enough and the relationship runs the potential risk of being stagnant.

• If you are seeing eachother a couple of nights a week how often would you perfet to haven a 'date night'?

• Maybe once a week sometimes skip a week or go on two dates if we only get some time together a week. If you're busy and can only see each other a few times a week you guys would probably just enjoy relaxing together but still try and go on a date pretty regularly.

• The part where we start getting laid

• Thats def the best part cause its just so fresh and new feeling

• Sofa cosy rainy day... Just great

• The honeymoon phase is the best. All the sex is great.