Girls, what kind of guys are handsome and what kind of guys are you attracted?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is asked daily, huh? Lol. Marcus Fenix or a more I suppose realistic fictitious character would be Chris Redfield. That man is hot in so many ways--perfect amount of muscle, sexy voice, badass mentality but still a genuine nice guy.

What Girls Said 5

• As much as many girls don't want to admit, the first thing they are attracted to are looks. This usually happens when in public. I love guys with cute faces and smoking hot bodies. But if I were in class and converse with a sweet funny guy and is smart, I'm totally into that too. But when all qualities mix, he's basically a unicorn

• Oh man... physically: tall, nice eyes, nice smile, fit, a really nice face (although that is subjective. My taste in faces range from Dave Bayley from Glass Animals to Lee Pace to Morgan Spector on Boardwalk Empire to Colton Haynes lol).
    Personality: outgoing, funny/ has a sense of humor, kind of childish (not immature, but still has a fun side to them), sensitive, is that kind of guy that kind of takes up space, likes outdoorsy things and the simple stuff.

The looks and the personality have to come together in a package.

• Okay the liking simple stuff isn't necessary. But I do realize I'm more attracted to outgoing guys despite that I tend to lean more towards introversion.

• I have no clue what makes them attractive to me, They just are sometimes. I like guys that are funny and understand my weirdness...

• Colored eyes, nice skin, and muscles

• Skinny shy guys with a cute smile.