A person's height, does it matter?

A simple question to both the guys and girls. Does height matter to you in determining whether you would date that person or not? Mainly height is linked to girls, who often say they prefer a taller guy. But some guys might feel height might be important factor, as they may not want to date a taller girl. So cast your vote and please do put any opinion down. Cheers.

• Yes, Height does matter to me
  • No, Height is irrelevant to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It shouldn't really be a factor, but it definitely is. Sure there are guys who date taller girls or girls with shorter guys, but the fact that 9/10 couples you see follow the guy being taller must mean something for general preferences...

I am a a taller guy and I usually like tall girls 5'6ish and up. It is not that I would never date a shorter girl, it is just that in a natural state, I will go for tallish girls every time if there is no reason to go for a shorter one.

I hope that makes some sense and doesn't make me sound like a dick

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it does. I like a certain heigh bracket. Don't we all have things we find appealing?

• Height does matter but it is not the most important thing. His overall appearance is what I look first. Eyes, smile, figure etc

• Honestly, Height is a plus but never a deal breaker unless he's like a foot shorter than me cause that would be awkward

What Guys Said 6

• THIS POLL IS A LIE

4 FEMALES SAYS IT DOES

AND 7 SAYS IT DOESN'T

FEMALES HATE SHORT FELLAS. GAG IS FILLED WITH LYING AMERICANS.

• Yup, I don't date girls that are taller than me.

I can't recall ever seeing a couple in which the guy was shorter than the girl, so it matters to everyone as well apparently.

• To some extent it does. Girls want to be protected by guys you know

• Not that I couldn't fall in love with a sh

• Relative height matters not absolute height

• Height is going to matter to most... girls want a man taller. Men want a girl shorter.