Should I be alarmed if I went on a date and this happened?

I went on a date and everything was good until I noticed her look at her phone and I saw a message with a big love heart?

All the other signs she showed me were very positive, just the phone thing was a bit weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be alarmed, it could be anyone.

What Girls Said 5

• Hey now... it could be from her mom. Me and my mom send hearts to each other sometimes. Or even a best friend. But if it was from a guy then I'd be worried...

• If it was your first date, no. It's silly to expect a woman to be dating you exclusively if you've just met. It could also be from a close friend wishing her luck on the date.

• This was one date - she's not your girlfriend. Even if it was from another guy, rather than a friend or her mom or something like that, it's none of your business.

• What is bad is that you're already worried after your first date because she texted someone a heart or received a text with an heart. Could be her family/friends.

• No, especially girls send hearts to each other quite often :)

What Guys Said 5

• maybe it was her FEMALE friend?

• Girls often send messages with hearts on it to each other.

• Her Just being on her phone on the date isn't really a good sign. she's not giving you her full 100% attention. Unless she has a boyfriend, I wouldn't stress... Girls always have their phones glued to their hands

• It was the only time I noticed her on her phone. Apart from that, all the other signs were really positive so definitely kind of odd.

• Sounds like you are in the clear... The way I see it is the heart emoji was probably sent by her friends... I doubt some other guy she might be dating would want to send her that lol... If so, then he's already friendzoned and you have no worries

• Does not seem good, but maybe it is from her female friends?

• Doesn't look good. But wait and see.