Why don't women date male midget's, but men will date female midget's?

See ladies this is why you should stop asking questions about what height men prefer cause almost all of us don't care there are regular sized men who have dated female midget's but there is no such thing as a regular sized female dating a male midget.

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats not true. My pretty much second parents, He's shorter than me and I am 5'4, I think he's 4'8 or something, but she's about 5'7 or 5'8.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I would love to date a midget. OMG, I can't even explain to you how much I love men who are that short. But I do have a boyfriend so I can't :-(

0|1
    0|0
  • @QA

Are you a midgit?

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol no but I am still mad cause i feel sorry for male midgets they can't get laid and have a regular sized female where as a female midget can. I am 5'7 though which in male world that's short lol.

• Show All
    • yeah its very rare though how tall are you?

• I beat you by a whole inch ^_^

• In most relationship the guy is taller than the girl.

1|1
    0|0
    • cause the women chooses they'er the only ones who make it a big deal I never here guys mentioning or reading on here mentioning a women's height as a preference.

• Show All
    • I haven't realized that or seen that and the only reason that may be is guys shorter guys know they don't have a good chance with a taller girl.

• Yeah most girls prefer taller guys.

• Tyrion Lannister doesn't seem to have a problem with the ladies
    http://i.imgur.com/kg5kD.png

2|2
    0|0
  • Ummmm okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a fetish for some men.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• its not very common, that's probably why.

0|1
    0|0
  • never seen guys with female midgets actually

0|1
    0|0
  • females are height prejudice.

Then again if his money stacks higher than him they'd jump on his D in 3 seconds.

0|2
    0|0
  • I really think you need to get out more. Midgets? Honestly. This is the drivel that you think is important.

Both male and female midgets date and marry normal sized people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha
    Well girls don't usually like to be taller than their boyfriends.

1|0
    0|0
    • cause they're shallow in that sense height doesn't give you protection its the person who will

• Show All
    • Pseudoscience. The girls who say "a girl must be shorter than their partner even in high heels" obviously didn't make up the high heel criteria based on genetic code. Culture and what we see as "normal" and "desirable" shapes us far more than we'd think.

Then again, I probably wouldn't know how to date a girl who's 6' or above, so there is a certain element of biology there. Unless I also just take similar heights for granted and am part of the problem!

• High heels create long smooth lines and emphasizing tone and lifting the rear...
      Basically they draw even more attention to the towers of a woman's body that we are already drawn to... So could definitely be linked.

Culture absolutely influences our perceptions of beauty... or what we find desirable but biology has a much more powerful sway since its instinctive...

Assuming that culture alone is the main reason women prefer or are drawn to anyone is not an assumption one should make.

• Guys see she has a pussy, they will overlook the fact she's a little person. Women are more picky.

1|2
    0|0